Pilatus PC-12 Centre Southern Africa (PCSA) supports an ever growing fleet of more than 85 Pilatus PC-6 and PC-12 aircraft in the African region.
As a Authorised Pilatus PC-6, PC-12 & PC-24 Service Centre, we strive to maintain Pilatus’ intense focus on post-sale maintenance support, where customers are served locally through strong personal relationships, and backed by knowledge and technical support from the Pilatus factory. It is this philosophy which has seen operators, in an independent survey conducted by Professional Pilot magazine, vote Pilatus number 1 in turboprop customer service for a record number of consecutive years.
PCSA continues to uphold our commitment to Pilatus and its customers, with training, tooling and infrastructure in place to provide the PC-24 with the same level of service and support.
Our services include:
• Routine Scheduled Maintenance
• Warranty Work (Pilatus, Pratt & Whitney, Honeywell)
• Unscheduled Maintenance
• AOG Support
We hold approvals from the following authorities:
• South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA)
• Civil Aviation Authority of Botswana (CAAB)
• Namibia Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)
• Angola National Institute of Civil Aviation (INAVIC)
• Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA)
• The Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda